Lifestyle tips

Passengers requiring extra space ~

Bella wrote:
Now this is a zombie thread if ever I saw one. It's 4 years since the last post, how did you even find it? Just a rhetorical question, no need to answer...

The same way people find a lot of random things on the internet, I suppose. clicking one link, the next, and another. Then suddenly you find yourself back in time. :/smiley:o
12 years

If the reason you use for advocating a fat fee on planes is that you are causing other passengers to be uncomfortable then I will need a refund for every trip I have where there are babies crying, people with bad body odour, guys that wont leave me alone etc. because discomfort is discomfort

but if the reason is because of the extra weight then thats fine but that means everything has to be charged by weight, luggage, and like ruby said earlier, underweight people will need a partial refund and those that weigh lots because of high muscle mass will have to pay just as much as a fatty.

either way if fine with me, id be happy to pay by weight if everyone had to do the same, no matter fat percentage.
12 years

FTD02 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the average measurements are for seats on most American based planes.

Thanks

This site will tell you. Click on the airline, followed by the model of plane your flight uses (or put your flight number in, it will tell you what plane it is) and you should get the pitch and width measurements come up.

www.seatguru.com/
12 years
12   loading