General

Question for all...

Say you went to McDonald's and you were hungry and and plenty of time and money to get whatever you wanted. What would you have?
11 years

Question for all...

jellomelons wrote:Yum I could eat like 10 of them in one sitting haha.

You should!
11 years

Question for all...

Absolutely nothing. I hate McDonalds and all fast food in general. I would rather just starve. If I HAD to eat out Subway FTW.
11 years

Question for all...

I used to be able to eat sooo much mcdonalds but now the meat burgers make me sick haha

but if its breakfast menu ooo imma get 2 or 3 bacon, sausage and egg mcmufffins and like 7 hashbrowns and 2 large cokes mmm

and if its lunch/dinner menu id probably get a large 10 nugget meal with 2 cokes, a strawberry sundae, an apple pie anddd some of those little chicken bite things

YUMM
11 years

Question for all...

yeah I'm more a burger king guy - just think it's better quality across the board

However, since there aren't any nearby, I'll usually get a mcchicken sandwich or maybe a cheeseburger
11 years

Question for all...

jellomelons wrote:
so why do you ask this question anyways o.o?

Since McDonald's is everywhere, I thought it would be an easy way for people to compare appetites.
11 years

Question for all...

poches wrote:
I live my life for mcdonalds breakfasts.

Yesterday I had four sausage mcmuffins & an energy drink for breakfast >.<

I'd probably just have those w/ the cheese sauce from the benedict bagels & an orange juice :3

Sausage McMuffins are the best, a bag of them and a large choc thickshake is what I was eating nearly every breakfast back when I was actively gaining, I do miss it sometimes. smiley
11 years