General

Question for the girls!

MrFat93 wrote:
Well when I say "fat men" I actually don't meant like 300+ pounds, that is too much, I meant more like 200-300 pounds.

Yeah a boy with a chubby round tummy can be super-cute smiley

Depends on the distribution. For me, a tallish man with a bit of chub round the middle, or even a really large belly, can be very sexy depending on where he carries it and what shape it is.

I'm endorsing the facial hair vibe too. Beards rock, and particularly suit the fatter man I think. And I may be weird but frankly the 'tache is a very underrated facial adornment.

At the end of the day it's all about the person though. Skinny, medium or fat... do it with confidence, a smile and some suave panache and ladykind will be putty in your hands.
11 years

Question for the girls!

r0sebud wrote:
Big guys with beards! Yes! smiley

foxglove wrote:
For me, a tallish man with a bit of chub round the middle, or even a really large belly, can be very sexy... I'm endorsing the facial hair vibe too. Beards rock.

Marrie wrote:
200-300 perfect!
I love fat guys in that range.... I love guys with solid hips, a nice round belly, strong chest, and a big appetite!
My perfect type!!!

porkypiglet wrote:
It depends on if they're cute.
I prefer big though.
They make me feel a bit comfortable with my size.

Hello ladies smiley
11 years

Question for the girls!

My last boyfriend was rail thin, but he had a round, almost girly ass. It was nice.
Those are the kinds of guys I like, when I like them.
11 years

Question for the girls!

i adore big guys, that's why i'm here! i think a big, round belly on a guy is extremely masculine looking plus so much better for cuddling! absolutely love giving belly rubs!
11 years