Gaining

Fantasy fattener

To be honest - considering that I can't seem to find ANY feeder, or even ANYONE slightly interested in feeding me in person I'd be happy to have ANY feeder, male or female... and to have them either host me for 1 - 2 weeks to see how much they can fatten me up, or have them living nearby so that they can have me over for dinner 3 or 4 times a week for a long period of time so that I just continue to get bigger and bigger say for a year.

But hey, like I said, finding anyone even slightly interested is a mission!
11 years

Fantasy fattener

Nigella Lawson springs to mind!
11 years

Fantasy fattener

loomis31 wrote:
If you could choose your Feeder, who would it be? Male,Female, Relative, Celebrity?......

;-)
Rachel Stevens / Meagan Fox / Jewel Staite just a beautiful girl with a nice appearance and sexy assets ^^ who is a bit fit and normally friendly but with evil thoughts when i comes to making her bf gain ;-)
11 years

Fantasy fattener

Anne Hathaway or Emma Watson. I'm such a fan-boy for those two lovely ladies.

*on a related note, I often find myself wondering if there are any famous FAs/FFAs among us here on Fantasy Feeder*
11 years

Fantasy fattener

Only my wife or gf (Whenever I get around to finding one... might help if I'd start recognizing the opportunities BEFORE they passed - I'm such a male) LOL
11 years