Gaining

How do you find a feeder?

I must admit that lurking here around doesn't yield that much ffa-s or female feeders than I expected.

Today I feel especially desperate about all this. I personally think that being a male feedee is like being an outcast in feederism society. I'm trying to find a ffa girl for a long time now. And I see that ffa-bhm relation is mostly rare compared to fa-bbw and chaser-chub/bear relations.

Also I've seen fa-bbw and chaser-bear/chub prosper while ffa-bhm related forums deteriorating. And that feels like a great sorrow to me... smiley

I don't know why is this happens... but my best guess is something related with girl's psychology and stereotypes... heck knows.
12 years

How do you find a feeder?

I agree with soooo much in this thread.

I've found that there are 3 people who live in my town who are either feeders/encouragers or feedees/gainers and I've tried to contact all 3 of them and I've just been ignored. No idea why??

My emails to them went along the lines of I'd like to meet some new people around here and make some friends and perhaps we could go out and get some dinner etc. Nothing more, and I've just been ignored. Sucks!

And the nearest other town that I could go to is over 1,500 kms away (in ANY direction!)

Oh well, guess I've got to wait until I move back to the east coast where all the people are.. Though Australia seems to have few feeders that seem interested.

Good luck to everyone on finding the perfect person to help you achieve your goals!
11 years