Gaining

Getting fatter & new clothes.

I've had to buy clothing at Lane Bryant, which is a store that sells stylish clothing for plus size women. It's my life saver for finding stylish clothing when I need it!
11 years

zaf wrote:
Reading the posts so far, I would say, it's a bigger (pardon the pun) problem for guys rather than girls when buying new clothes.I say this because girls have the option of stretch leggings, whilst we guys don't have that option plus buying new suits/smart wear for work is an expensive extra cost smiley

We women wear suits too! And what's worse, I've noticed that guys can wear the same suit all week and no-one would think anything of it. Whereas if I wear the same suit 2 days running I think people are gonna think I'm scuzzy. Women tend to feel pressure to have a new outfit each working day. So I have to have a selection of 5 suits and rotate them. I get crafty with suits that have a dress/skirt/trouser all matching the same jacket so it looks like a different suit (which I guess men can't do!). And yes, a 5- suit wardrobe is very expensive to replace when you go up a size.
11 years

I love that snug look on girls smiley

Does anyone buy, when possible, a size larger then they need, knowing they'll grow into it and thus saving the cost of the in between size?
11 years
12   loading