Gaining

Fattening up fav. characters

What TV,Movie,comicbook,literary characters would you love to see fattened up?I don't mean actor/actress I mean the actual character.The actor/actress may not be your ideal for the part so just go by character.For Comic book 1 of my favs is Harley Quinn.There's just something about her sick,quirky sense of humor I like.
11 years

In my mind it's generally characters that I identify with that I want to see pork up a bit. So top of the list for me is Samwell Tarly from A Song of Ice and Fire.

I identify with him a lot, though his cowardice frustrates me a bit.

And another character that could do with more pudge is another famous Sam. Samwise Gamgee, another that I see myself in.
11 years

I'd love to see Cristina Agulera gain about 75 - 100lbs. Her sexy body would continue to fill out nicely. I love her thicker thighs & butt! Also, I'm really fond of back fat / folds! Very sexy!!
11 years

I would really like to see "Belle" from "Beauty and the Beast". In one of the early scenes in the cartoon, she is having a feast, being served by the Beast's cursed servants. I would just love to see her gorge and fatten up.
11 years

All of them. smiley
11 years