Gaining

Ideal weightgain relationship?

I like to see women gain. I don't care how. I don't need to help. I don't even care if the woman eats a lot. If she has a medical issues that causes gaining without eating much, that is fine with me.
11 years

Fattened by my lover, you may have noticed that I'm a little on the thin side *squeezes belly*
11 years

Just mutual enjoyment of fat, food and weightgain.
11 years

I would have to say mutual. I would love to have my wife feed me, she is already a bbw, but I would love to join her and get fat. I would also like her to be comfortable, even to the point of enjoying her current body/weight.
11 years

She would be average-sized. We fall in love. I start telling her (as casually as I can manage) about Feedism.

"Oh yeah, I know what that is!" she says. "I've always wanted to do that but I figured it would be too hard to find a guy if I was fat...but if YOU'RE into it, that's perfect!"

And then we each empower each other to live the dream.

The details--her being dominant, me being dominant, neither, force feeding or not, humiliation or not--don't matter to me, as long as she gets as fat as she wants.
11 years

wesleyv1 wrote:
p0ckets wrote:
some dude who buys me pizzas.

thats deep

Deep dish pizza?
11 years

TheCannibal wrote:
Just fattening him. But it'd have to be sweet and lighthearted. Pretty much how it is now <3

Sounds like a great situation to be in.
11 years

I am not into to me getting fat but I can dig the whole process of me finding a slender female and helping her on her quest. I am overtly versed in nutrition and human physiology and I know how to make a female gain. I am a dominant type of dude so the submissive feedee is best and I know who to trick her body to have it store it as fat over short amounts of time. What good is having a female feedee already fat; the true fun is helping her start her quest. Most of the ladies in my photo gallery are ladies that I helped them on that path
11 years

I like being the fatty who gets fatter with my BFs help but I also kind of want something to grab onto and I want to see the evidence of all the good times and good food we've had on my man.
11 years

fat apple wrote:
Umm...

Local?

LOL.

Le sigh.

Yeah, this too... 110%
11 years
12   loading