Gaining

Girlfriend weight gain dilemma

It MAY go to a prolonged clusterfack, if you tell her anything about how you would love to see her different than she is. Well, my girlfriend has been constantly freaking out for the last year. Be understanding and not such an *** like me.

It really depends on how badly you want to fatten her. If you can stay away from it as long as you're with her, just stay away. Otherwise, it's not worth wasting your time. Really!

Getting back to my own gf, I really want to fatten her. I don't really care to be a feeder, but I'd freaking enjoy her getting really fat. At the same time, she never wanted it, still never wants it. Even though my somewhat dominant personality has brought a lifestyle to her that has been slowly changing her. It gets so complicated, I wish it never happened. But, we invested quite a bit in each other and don't want to just let go. Half the time it's OK. Yes, I'm getting just half of what I want at best. But I know I'm an ass, so I try to slow down.

Enough of my pity rambling.
11 years

How does a feeder end up with someone who is "very very very slim." That is where the problem lies. I really doubt if you will be happy after she stops gaining (To only very slim), and I don't think she will be happy with someone who likes fat women.
11 years

From experience dating back many years,it would be much wiser to look for a girlfriend who is closer to your fantasy.

Trying to plump up a slim girl who has no interest in gaining a lot of weight will prove to be intensely frustrating for you & will dimish your relationship greatly.

You're a young chap so it would not be wise to commit to a girl who will not satisfy your basic needs,not to mention the pressure she will feel to change her basic needs.

Only when I accepted what I was & what sort of woman I really wanted[& put societal pressures out of my mind]was I able to find a great woman & fine wife.She weighs 215lbs.Loves to eat & is a gainer coming to love her size completely.
11 years

I would agree with Terry on this one as that is the case with my own girlfriend. She was 170, when we met and is now 250.

As for feeders meeting slim women there are various reasons as why and how that can happen, like good 'ol fashion love or perhaps she's petite but really curvy for her size.

I wouldn't tell her just yet my friend because if you do she may freak and think you are trying to make her a whale of a woman (which you may want to).However, I'd suggest that you help gain a little weight, enjoy that and see how it goes. If she enjoys herself and notices your increased amount of attention I'd say tell her outright, of course when the time is right. She could be accepting or disgusted. If she gains this little bit of weight and hates it, well then you may want to consider a different girlfriend, most likely a plump or fatter gal, or come to grips with the fact that your feeding fantasy will be just that.
11 years