Gaining

Fat face

This is my problem. Im hating how my face looks the fatter I get. Enough to make me think about losing the weight ive gain. I like everything else from the fat belly, ass legs and even the man boobs I have grown to like but my fatter face on me I just dont know. I would even say self conscious about it and avoid photos sometimes.

When i see my face in pictures i just dont like it comepared to 70lbs ago.
anyone else the same as me or does everyone like getting a fat face?
11 years

Fat face

I understand, I used to hate my double chin and fat face. Over time though I find I like it more, but every now and then I grow my beard out to "hide" my double chin. I may be kidding myself there since, at 580lbs, there's probably no chance someone won't "notice" it.
11 years

Fat face

I think at 580 they might notice other things before your double chin! smiley
11 years

Fat face

This is the one problem I have with my gain too, everything else I love, but I just can't get used to having a fat face and it does look so much worse in pics.

Sometimes I even think it isn't too bad looking in the mirror but then I see a pic and i'm reminded why I stopped gaining lol.
11 years

Fat face

yeah maybe its something ill get used too? I'm not sure or maybe I see things more drastically than what others see?

still undecided what i should do. love the fat gut but hate the fat face...maybe liposuction on my face haha
11 years

Fat face

Igor Olman wrote:
I think at 580 they might notice other things before your double chin! smiley

A wise-guy eh???

---

Everyone has a body part that they really wish they could change. *shrugs* It's something that comes with this way of living.
11 years

Fat face

I just figure a fat face is part and parcel to being a gainer. So might as well appreciate it as another sign of increasing body-fat percentage.
11 years

Fat face

I used to not like my face fatter, but it grew on me smiley
11 years

Fat face

*ba-dum tsch*
11 years

Fat face

I used to hate my fat face too. I became confident with my fatter face now.
11 years
12   loading