Gaining

My girlfriend made me fat

well if u are not happy with that i think u have to introduce me your girlfriend!smiley
12 years

One word: Lucky
12 years

oh i want such a nice triky gf . tooo ;-)))!!!
12 years

LadyEjkua wrote:
sethman wrote:
Okay, really? Are we going to have this double-standard?

Forum, answer me this. Why are we all in agreement that men secretly fattening their girlfriends/wives is immoral and even a form of rape, but when the roles are reversed, everyone's like "THIS IS THE HOTTEST THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVERYTHING!"

sooo right^^
here is one ;-)

And it's not just with feederism, it's a double standard with seemingly everything sexual. If it's the girl in charge, it's okay. Why is this? I'm not trying to say the posters here are wrong to consider it a sexy concept, but I would love to discuss this double standard and why it's the way it is.

I think you're actually right. There is a double standard. But that's also because men are sexually different than women. Men like it when women are sexually aggressive (I just call it that, I don't know if I use the right term). Women usually don't like it when men are sexually aggressive. I think there are lot of men out there who secretly would want to be sexually assaulted by an attractive woman. So, I think you're right, but I also think there is a reason for it. I still don't think it is right for a woman to secretly fatten up someone who doesn't want to be fattened up at all. (and that goes for men as well, but that goes without saying)
11 years