General

Feedee appreciation

An excerpt from my blog, thefeedbackblog.tumblr.com
Thoughts?

Alright, let’s shine a little light on that elephant in the room.

Us feeders like to think that we’re in the same boat as feedees. We have similar preferences, we go to the same websites, and we love something that most would consider taboo. So we’re the same, right?

Sadly, we ain’t. The reason is simple, but many people never seem to fully wrap their head around it. At the end of the day, a feeder is the same as he ever was. There’s no evidence of his/her sexual preferences, and there’s nothing different about them for anyone to notice. A feeder is free to denounce feederism and start anew in seconds. There’s no accountability, and it just isn’t the same for a feedee. Because at the end of the day, a feedee is, well, fat.

As we all know, fat in today’s society comes with a healthy helping of stigma and negativity. It’s nasty, it’s evil, it’s unwarranted, but it’s reality. I have a hard time getting over this fact, because I know that helping someone gain weight is akin to introducing them to this cruelty. And what happens when a feeder/feedee relationship ends? A feeder simply moves on, but a feedee is left to deal with the hateful public on his or her own. It’s a huge, huge bummer.

Now I’m not trying to be negative. There are so many great things about feederism, and I could wax poetic for days about belly rubs, tummy rolls, and jiggles. I’m just trying to bring some recognition to the crap that feedees go through, and how audacious they are for swaggering through it. The feedees that make it through are the ones who are confident and full of self-esteem. They know who they are, they know they’re beautiful, and they don’t let the world bring them down. Some of the toughest, most strong willed people I’ve ever met have been feedees, and that doesn’t surprise me at all. So to all of the feedees and gainers out there, let me give you some props. You guys have nerves of steel and you aren’t afraid to be who you are. That’s ***ing admirable, and that’s ***ing awesome.
11 years

Feedee appreciation

To the OP, this is a thing of beauty. It sums up feederism very well, and very articulately. I'm glad that I clicked on this thread now! smiley
11 years

Feedee appreciation

Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate it!

@Angelique - Careful with that pumpkin bread recipe, it's dangerously addictive

@Greywinter - I totally agree, fat stigma is probably the number one reason why there are so many more feeders than feedees. Like I said though, people who flaunt their fat are generally pretty strong willed, and that's always a positive trait. Quality > quantity smiley
11 years

Feedee appreciation

it turns me on
if people didnt stare and laugh at fat people
i wouldnt be fat
11 years

Feedee appreciation

There's a part of me that likes the negative attention. It's a very small part though, a much larger part becomes very angry over it very easily.

If it's playful teasing from a feeder, or fat admirer it's a different story. Comments like, "Holy crap, you've got a big fat-@$$...and look at that jiggling gut!" go from very offensive to fairly erotic. But I suppose that's beside the point.

Again I'd like to congratulate the OP on this great thread. It's very true that the gainer/feedee absorbs nearly all of the risk in the relationship. I think that fact alone could make it hard to trust in a relationship that revolves around feeding.
11 years

Feedee appreciation

Good points well made.
As a formerly slim gainer,I really do understand the negative associations that fat has out there.
It's like all big decisions in life...only do it if you want to do it and YOU feel yourself that you're happy with itsmiley
I amsmiley
11 years