Gaining

Inflating to improve appetite?

I was just talking to someone who's into inflation--she uses an aquarium pump and a tube up her rear end. (Directions: )

She's not into overeating, but said since inflating she can three plates of food at a buffet without feeling full, unusual for her.

Now inflation is not my thing...but I'm wondering it's been used to increase capacity and ultimately gain weight.

Anyone?
11 years

Air inflation usually goes up the butt and into the intestines. I don't know that that would have a significant effect on stomach capacity.

Bloating, on the other hand, with liquids for example, does stretch out one's stomach.

Think of it sort of like exercise- you're not making your arms stronger by exercising your legs. While your stomach and intestines are obviously both part of your gastrointestinal system, you're not stretching your stomach out by inflating your intestines.
11 years

Like she says in the video, if you start burping it means the air's gone into your stomach, so it's certainly possible to stretch it that way - though you might do yourself an injury if your intestines hold onto too much of the air before your stomach fills up.

To inflate the stomach directly, you'd have to do the far less comfortable thing and send the tube down your throat. Easier and probably safer just to drink a lot of liquid.
11 years

I've stretched my stomach out with Coke and Mentos, and yea it did increase my appetite and the only down side is, I lost weight but I eat like before and don't know if my stomach will shrink down the way it was before.
11 years