Gaining

Immobility???

I would suggest making a list of the positives and the negatives to try and clarify the situation for yourself. Write down what you would get out of being immobile and write what you would have to give up, then weigh (no pun intended) the two against each and try and figure out what things are more important to you.

If you're worried about being bored, you could also write a list of what you can still do for fun while immobile and which things you can't.

In the end it's all up to you, though I'm sure some feedback by people in that situation will be helpful. I wish you luck and hope that whatever you choose leads you to a happy life.
11 years

Immobility???

EllieElephant wrote:
I'm a feedee n currently at 552 lbs, it's obviously getting more difficult to get about but i'm unsure whether i should just become immobile n let it happen? my feeder wants me immobile but idk about it. won't it get boring? are there any immobile ppl who have any advise or tips?

sidenote: im only interested in meeting new friends, so ive only got 1 pic of me from a few years ago, so please don't ask for nudes etc cause i dont do it smiley but i am currently fishin out some old pics of me for my upcoming progression pics smiley

Slightly off topic. You must have gained 250+ lbs in 3 years. Your personal story would be of immense interest to the members of this site. I hope You will Find some time to post on topics in the Weightgain section of the forum. It has to have been a Fascinating Journey. Thanks.
11 years

Immobility???

A lot of people have expressed interest in becoming immobile but I can't think of a single one who has become immobile and written that they enjoyed it.

Anyone else?
11 years

Immobility???

Tough topic!

I for one would never think of myself becoming immobile or even my wife.

With that said however I can't stop and think about it being similar to my thought's just in different varying degrees with regard to my wife gaining.

I want my 5' 3" wife who is around 155 Lbs. and very curvy to be at least 180-190 Lbs. for starters. She thinks she is fat currently and would be totally disgusted if she knew I would like her to be 190 Lbs. let alone the 250 Lbs. that I kind of dream about.

So I guess what I am saying is the general public would look at my wife and call her fat currently or at least heavy and I look at her as being kind of skinny in my eyes from where I would like her to be weight wise. Same thing with someone who either wants to be immobile or wants someone to be immobile they look at the person at 350 Lbs. and views them as being skinny and can't wait for them to be 600 Lbs. or what ever weight will allow them to remain at rest only in bed. Obviously there are other things emotionally etc. involved but I to would never want my wife close to being immobile but I certainly would love to see the differances the extra weight changes with regard to her moving differantly, walking with more of a sway or waddle and I really enjoy after she has gained a lot of weight and her appetite has increased I almost watch how much more she can eat and get very turned on by watching and monitoring.

So being an FA and very into weight gain especially on my wife makes for a very difficult situation. She does not want to gain weight even though she sometimes does becaue she tends to overeat and she can't resist treats and desserts. She does not like talking about weight gain that much other than third party stories but not role playing or anything or at least I have stayed away from it for several years becuse it used to bug her. I am confident enough and have been for a long time that if she became pretty fat I would show my appreciation and always be proud to show her off in front of my friends etc. Which in today's world is similar to being gay.

I can't imagine and am very blessed that I don't have the need or fascination to want or have someone immobile it would be hell!
11 years