General

Tattoos?

Cool! Mine are all colored in. Some may not like my choice for tats, but they are symbols of my favorite fictional heroes. All of them aee positive, not negative.
11 years

Tattoos?

I. have made up my mind.... Gonna be a GL Corps member soon! Thanks, CBA!
11 years

Tattoos?

As of 5 pm, EST I have a fourth tat! A. GL symbol! That's Green Lantern,for those who are unaware. Love it,baby! YEAH!!!
11 years

Tattoos?

I am so proud of all of my tat. I have a question. I am in my forties, and still love superheroes. A friend of mine joked with me,and said I needed to grow up.. I told him I AM grown! Anyone want to give me an opinion on guys my age with tats?
11 years

Tattoos?

Nothing currently, though I'm toying with the idea of having Tatlin's Tower (the coolest structure never builtsmiley) somewhere on my body, as different take on the 'curves and lines' thing that you see with celtic crosses and knots.
11 years

Tattoos?

Foodfirst23 wrote:
Yes they are addictive!

Very very addictive indeed.
I'm currently have 22 at the moment & still looking to get more smiley
=72255869&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0]s278.photobucket.com/user/spyke619/media/MyTattoos2014_zps7662f787.jpg.html
9 years

Tattoos?

I have a celtic shamrock on my right calf. I'm currently working on the artwork concept to have an old school NES collage up my left leg

Probably a few nerdy tatts on my forearms, The Goonies skull colored in with the Superman Symbol (Sloth had a superman shirt on at the end) and possibly #Billieve on the other.
9 years
12   loading