Gaining

Why is finding a feedee hard?

If I had to guess, it's likely because you seem to be placing a great deal of importance on her being (or becoming) 600 pounds or more rather than treating feedees as people who do not exist solely for this fetish.

EDIT: And I do know women who are or want to be that large, but in order to catch their interest you're probably going to have to talk about something other than just that.
12 years

It's hard because not only do you have to find someone with similar gaining goals, but they have to LIKE you as a person. And you have to like them. And you have to find each other reasonably attractive and sexy. And, most likely, they have to be willing to move to where you are, or they have to live someplace you're willing to move too.

That's a lot of ducks to get into a row.
12 years

On the positive side, it's easier to find feedees or feeders than ever. Pre-internet they were invisible.
12 years

Patients time ,even more time. Long term relationship love mutual understanding. Then maybe .................. Then TRUST
12 years

I seek a lady feedee, but I have had no luck. I am optimistic,however, that she is out there.
11 years

True, attraction is a factor, but so is personally,and compassion. Also sense of humor. I seek a woman open to eating, but who also seeks those qualities in a man. If she has no depth, it means very little.s
11 years