General

You know you're a fat admirer when

When you enjoy yourself at a buffet without eating.
13 years

When you have to pretend to agree with your co-workers about how "hot" some skinny girl was! smiley
13 years

Super Thread Necromancy Powers Activate!

---

(I'm a gainer, not really an FA but I can extrapolate)

When you count how many plates the "Big guy in the tight t-shirt" gets at the local all you can eat place.

(Derived from experience, four plates, piled high. Grand total, 34 slices of pizza, two bowls of pasta, roughly 20 breadsticks, and six cinnamon rolls.)
11 years

LesLumieres wrote:
When you completely misread that junk email from LA Fitness trying to sell you "fat stripper"...

LMFAO I got a kick out of that one I did
11 years

When you go online to find a body mod for Sims 3 just because the game's "fattest" is just the beginning for you... and yes I did find that mod to make me some really gorgeous fat guys.
11 years

when you dont mind your partner sitting around doing nothing all day, because they look so much hotter lying down with a belly hanging out waiting for u to bring them more food and do everything for them.
11 years

True story:

I never got the model strut...you know, the way models walk on the runway at fashion shows? It always looked dumb to me.

Then I saw a Lane Bryant fashion show video. Same walk, but the models were plus-sized.

Schwing!
10 years
12   loading