General

What *is* fantasy feeder?

Pandas wrote:
A few hours ago in the main chat room two ladies were discussing weight loss methods.

When I asked them not to discuss it and brought their attention to the site name. I was told this is a fat acceptance site so their discussion of weight loss should be fine.

It's not, and you were in the right. As per the site rules:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/about/website-rules.php
stay on topic

This is a fat-positive/fat-fantasy website so please try to stay generally on topic in your posts and other content. In particular no pro-weightloss rants or persuasions, please keep this to other websites.

People are free to discuss weight-loss methods/etc on other sites, just not here, as it proves distressing for site members that wish to get away from all that.

As for what FF is these days, it's both really. I see feeding/weightgain chatter here and there, though there are also many FAs and foodees in general who just love fat.

Edit: Actually I should remind all people who read this that if they see any pro weight-loss/anti-fat/anti-feederism talk, then it should be reported to the site admins, often via clicking the red flag on the offending person's profile and making a quick note on it, so it can be investigated. If people persist in discussing these topics, don't forget to point them to the site rules.
11 years

joker they can talk about their weight loss on just about ANY other website on the interent and they will be celebrated and commended

there are literally countless pro weight loss websites

this is ONE website that doesnt allow it

Im sure if they try really hard they can get over it
11 years

okapi wrote:
Once in a while I run into a profile with "I'm not into your sick fetish!" or somesuch in the description, and that always irks me a bit. Kind of strange to even register with that attitude.

Exactly, this is the kind of profile that should be reported to the site admins. This is a feederism site first, and a fat-positive site second.

If fat-positive people wish to be here, that's absolutely okay and perfectly fine. However they must be able to tolerate feederism being on the website, because it is the core of the website itself. Joining the website and ranting about how the fetish is sick is totally inappropriate and not permitted. Other websites like Dims and Love These Curves are available for fat-positive talk - they can join these if they find feederism so offensive that they can't restrain themselves from acting offensively about it.

(Of course, trying to force someone into the fetish is wrong, like pestering them to become a feedee/etc. No means no, but that should go without saying. If someone's curious they'll take some steps to do things themselves.)

Greywinter wrote:
I hardly can believe someone could fall in mistake and become an FF member, thinking weight-loss talks can fit in here. Of course, it could be with that kind of people who just don't read ANYTHING before start conversations in here smiley

You'd be surprised, haha. Some people just end up finding and joining this website and not have a clue that it's about feederism. I don't know how, but they do.
11 years

salt wrote:
But even people that do know what it's about still have an unacceptable behaviour like this guy (who claimed to be an FA - with a username to match) who messaged me in the first month that I had joined with this exact message "no offense, but you have the most unrealistic demands of any 330lb woman i have ever seen... maybe you should take a reality check and get it together please" and all because I was mentioning in my dating ad that I was looking for someone single, from London who would like to meet up and not just chat online! :o I did report him and he was banned but he is still around smiley

Oh well... slightly off topic I suppose but had to get it off my chest! smiley

Oh yeah I remember that one - and he was both quite fat himself (more than 330) and a gainer too, what the heck. smiley He got a harsh suspension and warned that he'd be expelled from the site permanently if he did it again. Seems like he had different rules for fat women to fat men. *shakes head* Some people...
11 years

Layla wrote:
joker they can talk about their weight loss on just about ANY other website on the interent and they will be celebrated and commended

there are literally countless pro weight loss websites

this is ONE website that doesnt allow it

Im sure if they try really hard they can get over it

*starts a slow clap*
11 years

Thrash Metal Jesus wrote:
Oh one thing....BBW'S and SSBBW'S are preferences, not fetish's

Fat is not a fetish!

It is, though. I definitely have a fat fetish, and I've had partners who have themselves been fat fetishists.

Additionally, "BBW's and SSBBW's" aren't "preferences", they're people and you're reducing them to objects of (sexual) admiration here. In your Don Quixote-esque assault on windmills, you've completely ignored who they are just as much as someone who sexualizes them for their fat without regard for anything else about them.

Instead of vilifying the idea of a fetish- not just fat fetish but fetish in general- in a thread where that's not even the topic of discussion, and effectively committing the same offenses that you're accusing others of, why not completely omit the stuff that's so off-topic and just comment with stuff that's relevant?
11 years

I thank everyone who is saying this is not the place to talk about weight loss. Every day I get in my car, hear diet commercials, see billboards for stomach surgery (that has killed a lot of people I know), see signs on telephone poles. When I get to work, I hear people talk about their diets, and who looks "so much better" that she lost weight. Back in the car, more diet ads and billboards. Turn on the computer and diets ads pop up. I click to a fat friendly web site, and the last thing I want to see is more diet talk.
11 years

They still do have the option of going to a place like Dims though, which is neither a weight-loss site, nor is it feederism/anti-weight loss based. They don't berate people for being fat, and they do also permit weight-loss talk.

FF is often a friendly place, and people might view us as being 'better' than Dims, and want to hang out on here rather than there, but all we ask is that they don't bring that topic up here, because it really does upset people who just want a place where they can avoid that talk. They can chat about many, many things in their lives, just not weight-loss. And if they can't do that, well there's always Dims as an option for them.
11 years

I think its fine to keep the rule of no weight loss discussion in place because although this site is fat friendly, regardless of how many members you think are into feederism it is still primarily a feederism website.

There are not just thousands of weight loss websites but weightloss is commended in every aspect of society, you can talk about it at home, school, work, twitter, facebook, tumblr etc. and only be appreciated, you can also see and hear about it in every form of the media, you can even go to special groups set up for people to lose weight and discuss it.

This is basically one of the only places online that doesnt allow weightloss talk, I think advocating to change that is a tiny bit like when thin people complain about plus size stores not having small sizes like...you have every other outlet but thats not enough ?
11 years

Well, you can't blame them for getting confused...the name of the site is so cryptic...like that time I considered joining the conservative party, only to find it was full of bloody conservatives...they were awfully mean about me singing the praises of Clement Attlee, Nye Bevan and Tony Benn...I think I've milked this analogy... smiley
11 years
12   loading