General

Fat is a preference!

Didn't you post exactly this like two weeks ago?
11 years

Fat is a preference!

Short Haired Jesus wrote:
Does anybody here get really angry when people say BBW'S and SSBBW'S are fetish's?

No there not!

There human beings with real feelings!

Not sex objects to fap over!

It just grinds my gears when a small percentage of the FA lifestyle abuses this and treats bigger women like a peice of meat.

You're trying to generalize and label people which is just not okay. You're essentially saying that because of my sexuality (and that of other fetishists), that because I not only have a preference for curvy women, but also a fetish that involves them, that I'm incapable of treating them as human beings. Anyone can be a person who uses others for their own needs, people who simply have a preference for fat as well as fetishists, and anyone can treat other people with respect.

People are going to objectivise those they find sexually attractive, women do it, men do it, it's part of how we work as humans. I don't know, and would never be able to know, every single woman on this site on a personal level. So yes, if I see someone I think is attractive who I don't know, my mind treats them as a sexual object, I still understand they're real people and treat them as such in real life (as people not objects that is). On top of that, you can't be seriously telling me that you sit there jerking thinking: oh he/she was so kind to me the other day, or they like the same band as me, that's so swell. You're thinking about what makes them sexually attractive to you and everything else be damned. There is nothing wrong with that so long as that's not how you are actually treating people in real life.

Do some people on here treat others poorly? Yes, but it's not solely fetishists, and being a fetishist does not imply that you are instantly a bad person. It's a part of your sexuality that you don't have control over and does not define you as a person. The solution to the problem is to bring people up to your level, not point fingers and throw stones. And on one final note, this is a fetish website that allows none fetishists on it. They do this to increase awareness of it and promote acceptance and understanding. If you have a problem with fetishes nobody is forcing you to stay, but you shouldn't be shaming them in their own home.
11 years

Fat is a preference!

"People called me on my bullshit, might as well erase the whole thread and go forth learning nothing from it... again"
11 years

Fat is a preference!

Heroin_Chic wrote:
Dude, freaking nailed it, high five

Internet high five, YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
11 years