Gaining

Dream fat diet cruise fantaisy

I'd love this toosmiley
11 years

Most cruises are pretty much an invitation to gain about 20 pounds anyway, with their 24 hour buffets and room-service included. Which is partially why I want to go on one.
11 years

This post makes me want to go on a cruise. A cruise full of gainers, gluttons, feedee's, feeders and fa's would be even better! Is it possible to rent an entire cruise ship? Or just buy every ticket? If enough people on the site subscribe we're set smiley. We should warn the crew to stock up on plenty of food though smiley
11 years

NeptuneFA13 wrote:
This post makes me want to go on a cruise. A cruise full of gainers, gluttons, feedee's, feeders and fa's would be even better! Is it possible to rent an entire cruise ship? Or just buy every ticket? If enough people on the site subscribe we're set smiley. We should warn the crew to stock up on plenty of food though smiley

If I ever win the lotto it's on my list. Round up as many FFers as want to go, and buy up all the tickets on a cruise line! xD
11 years

Fat and Reckless wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
NeptuneFA13 wrote:

If I ever win the lotto it's on my list. Round up as many FFers as want to go, and buy up all the tickets on a cruise line! xD

i need to be on that list oni!! haha im in!smiley

Perhaps there should be an FF Lottery Pact of some kind. Wherein, if any member who's agreed to the pact wins "The Big One" they will then use part of their winnings to host a huge FantasyFeeder event. You can consider me part of this pact smiley
11 years