Gaining

Realities.

What good is a relationship based solely on a fetish? Both parties will get tired of the lack of compatibility in other areas and it will fail.
10 years

Realities.

You definitely have a point. The fetish itself is not the problem, that's the easy part. It's that it's a sexual fantasy for most of us, though I have honestly met people for whom it was not, they had no interest in sex, just the food part.

For someone like me, I think about this fetish, I think about a sexual relationship, and first of all, most of the people I meet and like seem to be quite far away. Second, I'm not the type to pursue sex with strangers, I would be wanting a romantic relationship and love. THAT'S very complicated, and has to do with chemistry, personality, and a million other things. This isn't everyone, it's just my own personal perspective.

If it was only the fetish, that's simple. Making the right guy the size of Wisconsin is the easy part. smiley Relationships are as tough as they ever were. And you're limiting yourself to the people on this site, and often, just to the people online at the same time you are -- like 100 people? Think about it -- you had 7 billion to choose from and couldn't find anyone, now you're limiting yourself to 100, is it any surprise you can't find anyone? And this fetish goes so hard against everything society tells you to be, people change their minds or just flake out all the time. It's tough. Okay, that's my personal rant. smiley
9 years