Gaining

Others noticing your gain!

wretty222 wrote:
BigHeartBigBelly wrote:
While strangers may not say anything, the looks say it all! It's fun to watch a clerk glance at your gut as you toss a family size bag of chips, ranch dip, and ice cream onto the counter, and inform her that'll be all for today.

totally know this feeling!!! when i first mustered up the courage to go to the buffet in a really tight tanktop with my tummy hanging out, i got a LOT of stares hehe, and the waitress looked so judgmental when she said "do you want another plate...?" and i was like "YES!". lol. it feels good!!! that was at about 240, i'd love to go now at 255 smiley

it's awesome that you enjoy the comments!! yay for gaining smiley

10 years

here is a link to an old forum post of mine

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

comments people make noticing your gain

I was at a machinery auction the other day and friends that I haven't seen for a couple years made allot of comments. These are the comments I got throughout the day.

1. First I walked up to an old friend to say hello who was standing with a group of people. He Yells out "Wow look at how fat you got." and pats my belly.

2. another friend comes walking by pats my belly and says "Getting fat."

3. I was eating a cheese burger and someone else come by and says " I should have known you would be eating."

4. another friend comes walking by trips on my foot and says "Oh sorry was that your belly, I mean foot?"
10 years

I got that a lot from co workers and my Mom the first time I started gaining.
Came back home after working out west with 30 extra pounds and a huge muffin top.smiley
10 years

wretty222 wrote:
what would YOU say if you saw me waddling around at a buffet, drfeeder?

"Looks like you know how to get your money's worth! Bravo!"
10 years