General

Any travellers around?

Been to Japan and Hawaii but that's all. There's more places I want to go but having no job means no money and no money means no travel which sucks. Boyfriend wants to go to Japan with me next time and I'd love to have money to go with him.
10 years

Any travellers around?

I havent travelled much, but im starting now smiley Im going to usa and prague in december ! and then bali next year
sooo excited, its been my dream to travel since i was a little kid and now its finally happening yayyy
10 years

Any travellers around?

I'm heading to Hawaii next week girls. Come at me haha :O
10 years

Any travellers around?

Fancy a trip round the Black sea
10 years

Any travellers around?

well now ive technically been to Usa, czech republic twice, germany, poland, netherlands, england, belgium, france and qatar !
although some were just in airports hahaa but they still count !
10 years

Any travellers around?

Hmm not so in the last years but i have been to.
Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Berligium, France, Italy, Turkey, mallorca, HongKong, Ibiza, Domenien Reublik and some places in the USA
10 years

Any travellers around?

I love travelling, I have so many more places to cross off the list, but so far I've been to the US twice (the first time I only saw the west coast, so the second time we did LA/San Fran again plus orlando, Vegas, and New York. We briefly visited Canada when we were at Niagara Falls but that really wasn't long enough to count lol. I've also been to Japan, London and all over Australia and New Zealand.
10 years

Any travellers around?

I've been to every state in the union exept California and Hawaii. Love Alaska in the summer, 18 hours of daylight is wonderful!

Costa Rica multiple times for fishing trips.

Bogota, Colombia - I had a Colombian feedee once.... Interesting place Bogota

Victoria, Vancouver, Toronto and Nova Scotia, Canada. Whale watching is great in Victoria. Canadians are incredibly friendly.

Mexico on two occations, didn't care for it.
10 years