General

"brush ya shoulders off"

I agree with the other posters. If people use written communication more now, then it is even more important to be a good speller and good at grammar. I don't mean a mistake once in a while, but constant mistakes are bad.

And the sloppier it gets, the harder it is to decipher. You remember the thing going around the web a while ago? Where a comma could save someone's life? The difference between "Let's eat grandma," and Let's eat, grandma."
10 years

"brush ya shoulders off"

I'm used to what I call typoese...When Someone INTENTIONALLY misspell words it bugs me.I can put up with a little text chat but not a lot of it.Misspelling online at times can be due to other things beside actually being a bad speller...Depending on what you type on sometimes your fingers can be a little too big or you hutrry & hit the wrong key & don't notice til after you send it.Now when I'm filling out forms or something that's official I'm very careful of my spelling & things...online as long as I can be understood I don't worry too much.With the write words misspelled or not you can usually get your point across.
10 years