General

I secretly have the hots for..

Nadia Aboulhosn the fashion blogger who has done various television appreances.
10 years

Adele! Oh my goodness, so beautiful! I have a huge crush on Beth Ditto. She is my Goddess role model. smiley
10 years

Cookii wrote:
I have a crush on Shane from the Walking Dead.
Being a little crazy is an admirable quality in a man.

Cookii, you're my kind of gal.
10 years

Lee Newton from SourceFed (www.youtube.com/user/SourceFed)
Funny & cute smiley
10 years

oh yes benedict cumberbatch is cool i liked him very much in sherlock holmes .....

but since i´m into girls i really loved the sweet little doctor from stargat atlantis

wait....

it´s Jewel Staite aka Dr. Keller she looks so cute and always behaves very cute ^^(and she is smart and a bit shy) but she could use some more dinner invitations^^ though

aaaaaand wow how could i nearly forget about this amazing doctor´s girl ^^

what Doctor you ask??

There is only one real doctor for me :-))))

this cute strong lovely cute redhead Karen Gillan .....

if she would find me attractive and sympathic i would marry her right away :-)
10 years

Enie van de Meiklokjes^^

I bet not many will know her despite some germans maybe but she is so cute so nicely dressed allways like a sexy houswife form the 60´s and I assume that seeing her get more chubby over the years and slim back down that she is at least a foodie if not a realy sexy sweet female feeder ^^

would love to meet her and eat her deliscious food as she has many recipes and even a cooking site .....

And she is such a lovely beeing so a live and nice smiling always and this typical grin in the eyes ^^hehe
10 years

oh they are both cool hehe

but i doubt you get them gaining weight at least you propose a role to them getting much money for it ^^
10 years

Idk if she's been mentioned but my crush is Melissa McCarthy that plays Molly, on the show Mike and Molly. So sexy.
10 years

I don't know about secretly, but...

Alyson Hannigan
Kirstie Alley -- after discovering food, but before discovering diet food.
Young Riki Lake
Carnie Wilson
Alicia Silverstone
Meg Ryan
Kirsten Vangsness
Melissa McCarthy
Brooke Elliott
Mila Kunis -- As long as she's not Jackie on That '70's Show. The Jackie character drove me batshit crazy, and made my skin crawl.

...and I don't know how I could've forgotten to mention Marina Sirtis, but somehow, I did.
10 years

otherland78 wrote:
oh yes benedict cumberbatch is cool i liked him very much in sherlock holmes .....

but since i´m into girls i really loved the sweet little doctor from stargat atlantis

wait....

it´s Jewel Staite aka Dr. Keller she looks so cute and always behaves very cute ^^(and she is smart and a bit shy) but she could use some more dinner invitations^^ though

aaaaaand wow how could i nearly forget about this amazing doctor´s girl ^^

what Doctor you ask??

There is only one real doctor for me :-))))

this cute strong lovely cute redhead Karen Gillan .....

if she would find me attractive and sympathic i would marry her right away :-)

Jewel Staite from Stargate Atlantis definitely caught my attention too...(she is also really cute on Firefly & Serenity) all the more so because her character hooks up with the guy who is always either hungry or eating. In the real world, Dr. Rodney McKay would be huge.
10 years
1234   loading