General

I tell people i love this site

hey bubba jay how about you dont tell people what they can or can not say to their own friends
if i want to tell my homies that im a dirty little feedee
I CAN
10 years

Bubba the Sith wrote:
okapi wrote:
Bubba the Sith wrote:
I mean I use the word preference over fetish...

It's not like one of those is bad and one is good; they describe different things. For some of us here one or the other applies, for others both of them, and for (perhaps more than you'd expect) neither one does.

I kind of agree with chubbyhoney here. You seem to try to make everyone happy to such an extent that you contradict yourself all the time and just end up looking dishonest.

Erm...no

I'm just trying to speak my mind and the truth and if I offend people IDGAF smiley

The only thing that's offensive is your sweeping generalizations and your belief that anyone's fat interests align with yours. You're painfully oblivious and you continue to be so even after you've been called out on it countless times.
10 years

Ryan Bon wrote:
Yup, I said it! I am completely open with everyone around me about liking bigger girls, girls putting on weight and feeding girls.

I salute you sir!
10 years

If someone is completely oblivious, no matter how many times it's pointed out, to how everything they say is either nonsensical or getting up people's noses, don't we at some stage start to doubt they're a spanner short of a picnic? And if that's right, maybe just ignoring them is better than laughing at them? I just wouldn't feel comfortable with mocking the afflicted. Tiresome though they may seem, they may not be connecting with reality on the same level as the rest of us... which may not be their fault... or do you all know something I don't?
10 years

BTW not criticising anyone who's picked Bubba up on things he's said... just wondering if less attention might work better... benevolently ignoring, so to speak...
10 years