Gaining

Question for other women

adreamforthedead wrote:
Do you think it's a turn off when you are in a relationship with a man whose into you being chubby/gaining, but he won't admit it to other people, or admit that he likes that you're chubby?

Personally, I think it's a huge turn off. If a guy is dating me then I don't want him to be embarrassed about my size or what he likes.

Im not a woman but from a different perspective.....My wife never likes admitting or even acknowledging when she gains a good amount of weight, even when it is 20 or 30 Lbs. on her shorter very curvy frame. I guess its not admitting but actually she doesn't want to bring it up or talk about it around myself even though she knows I love her bigger and especially when she gains weight.

But on many occasions right in front of her Friends or couples Friends we have she has made exaggerated gestures while eating especially deserts at dinner and even ordering multiple deserts because she just couldn't decide. While finishing them off slowly she would seductively moan and mention jokingly in front of everyone....almost to draw attention that she has put on a lot of weight recently.... "I don't think I am to concerned about getting even fatter" plus my husband doesn't seem to mind how fat I am getting. Even though I would feel slightly embarrassed I am very up front in front of everyone and always mention I think my wife is beautiful and that I think she looks great and is not even close to being fat. Most of our couples friends assume that I like my wife heavier I would imagine...But I am sure they don't know how big and fat I would actually like to see my wife get.....I don't even think my wife knows the extent I would like her to get.
10 years

Question for other women

Jake Barnes wrote:
to be honest, if a girlfriend got fat I wouldn't say to my friends, "check out my lady...she's putting on some nice pounds eh?"

It would just be our private thing to enjoy.

I agree more with this than anything. No need to bring it up.

On the other hand, if someone insults her, then yes, by all means stand up for her.

"Admitting" it, as you put it, is akin to "admitting" you like your girlfriend's "big boobs" or you like being "tied down and tortured". There's no need to say certain things or give away certain info.
10 years