Gaining

Online feedee/feeder concept

I would offer a slightly more nuanced view than Down the Donut Hole/Xutjja's.

My personal opinion is that the "feeder" doesn't have to purchase food/have food delivered to the "feedee" but can encourage and persuade that person to eat more than they would otherwise do/eat different things/eat so that they gain weight. For example, if I were a feedee, I would feel very uncomfortable accepting food gifts from someone who has less income than me. To me, being a feeder doesn't mean you have to have the means to lavish food on another, you just have to be psychologically attuned to the mutual goal of making/persuading/encouraging the feedee to eat/get fatter. The feeder can instruct the feedee what to eat, ask them to eat it at a certain time or in a particular way, or to eat a prescribed quantity. They can encourage and persuade the feedee to eat more when they're full. All that can be done online no problem.

I would also personally say that you can have a feeder/feedee relationship via text/k*k/IM without necessarily being on cam or on video chat. For me, the written word is quite powerful/erotic/persuasive and someone typing can be just as "real" as someone saying words or seeing them eating on cam.

I would take the view that even if there is no video-chat/cam, it's not just role-playing if the actual food is being eaten/weight is being gained. It might make it more real for some people to see it happen on cam, but I don't see why a text only, or text-and-photo-only (or emailed videos) feeder/feedee relationship or playdate/series of interactions can't be real feederism/feedism. I would imagine most people would enjoy a mixture though - an online feeder/feedee scenario could have a smattering of cam, text, email, sometimes real goodies delivered if you want, documented weigh-ins, lists of food consumed, etc.

It's whatever you want to make it.

Meeting up and stuffing them with cakes/being stuffed with cakes is obviously even hotter though. LOL.
10 years

Agreed... VERY well said foxglove
10 years

After reading Down The Donut Hole's comment i was ready to author a strong dissent--but foxglove has penned a perfect response!
10 years

For the record, I've also done on-line feeding (or "e-feeding" ) without it really being a relationship. Can be fun.
10 years

Vintage Smut wrote:
Online feeding etc. is so boring for me...it's not even worth my time. In person is the only way to go.

I bet you are totaly right if one ever experienced this in real but having nothing else online would be better than nothing i think ^^

cab hardly imagine how sexy it must be doing it for real ^^
10 years