Gaining

New feeder needing tips??

See "How to Get Fat" on my site.
10 years

I was nervious when I was playing some intensive game (don't remember which). But for some reason I didn't want to give up on that and relieved stress by munching random stuff around... and to my surprise when I finisned that game in 3-4 days I noticed that I easily piled on 4 lbs. That was surprising considering that fact, that I usually struggle to gain extra and I don't have anyone to help with that.

So I was thinking then that if that game would last longer (I prefer to avoid endless MMORPGs) and fridge and cabinets stocked better - I could have my weight plateau broken.

If you consider something like that - be careful about gaming addiction.
10 years

Hehe you girls are sure interesting with your thoughts on feeding up a guy or oneself hehe

i like those hot topics alwayys nice read there are others with crazy thoughts and even reall life experiences :-)
10 years

muffin wrote:
How are they crazy ?? Im not offended or taking it badly just intrigued as to why you think women are crazy ??

Oh, come on smiley You really think that desire to fatten up someone to get sexual satisfaction is absolutely normal? I always keep in mind that in society it is considered common to get sexual things done by comitting sexual intercourse with attractive male, which can hunt, can protect and stuff like that, you know smiley

I'm talking about stereotypes here. So unless someone declares that fattening up someone else is widespread and normal - I think we should keep in mind that we look like crazy deviants to the rest of the world. (Even including those who like to shove glass jars up their butts)

And that's why I'm not telling anyone around that getting fatter is a sexual thing for me... unless I notice some signs that a person can handle it or even like it.

BTW, I'm personally really glad for you - you're happy that you can fatten up your man a little. Keep an eye if he feels comfortably, though. If he's not a feedee he could start worrying about it sooner or later. Good luck smiley
10 years

muffin wrote:
My feedee has gone from 126 to 170 in roughly 7-8 ish months.

Is this good or slow ??

Wow, he's really thin... from my point of view of course - when I hit 200lbs one time I thought I'll vanish ))

But as I recall - everyone said that gaining 1-3 lbs per week is a healthy gaining rate.

muffin wrote:
its food going in to the body that turns me on and not food coming out lol x

And what about food going in backwards, hmm? smiley Like in South Park "Intero-Rectogestion" ep...
10 years

Hmm...very interesting to read about your sexy endeavor muffin......^^

And to your question a few post ago about the crazy thing ^^

You have to know crazy means good in my understanding cause it means :
interesting smart seductive out of normal beahavior and sey cause it´s all about weight gain what you wrote

So don´t take me wrong i think it´s very sexy and nice what you do and since we can not deny that this fetish thing is very strong.
Yeah maybe you you use smart and seductive ways to reach your goal of a chubby bf you can be crazy for ^^ but since he is eating yeah he obeys to your wishes and that´s what one does in a relationship as far as one is able to do .

;-)

so hell yeah go on muffin ^^
10 years