Gaining

Can you feel weight gain?

For me in my experiences...for a couple of weeks I don't really realize how much more I am eating, not to mention drinking sodas much more frequently.

By the third and fourth week my healthier diet has changed and my appetite has really increased.....multiple sodas at lunch every day along with some wine or beer at night along with second portions and now dessert after every night. Eating becomes much more anticipated and even enjoyable. I feel like all of a sudden but it has been happening for like a month with these different eating habits and bigger consumption. One night I look in the mirror after I get out of the shower and realize I have a fairly good size Gut that doesn't seem to deflate.

For the next several weeks I find myself eating even bigger meals and never really getting full as if I kept eating I would never stop. At this point none of my pants contain my belly and are extremely tight riding way lower on my waist with my very tight big gut sticking out like I am 7 months pregnant. My belly always feels extremely full as if I ate a huge meal even when I wake up. I am not really hungry until I start eating and then it once I start eating I cant stop.....I never get full at this point to where I cant eat and my Gut keeps expanding and stretching out further.

Its at this point where the Fa /Weight Gain enthusiast in me starts to get really turned on...for the lack of weight gain happening on my wife I feel. Al of a sudden I decide to try and stuff to gain a lot of weight until my wife comments on how Fat I have become.
10 years

I have a pretty precise weight gain indicator. Usually when I pass through 270lbs mark - I start to feel pain in front part of my calves while walking. I'm really puzzled what the hell is that - there should be only a bone and minimum of muscles, but still it starts to hurt when I'm getting fatter. It's actually annoying and limits distance I can walk comfortably.
10 years

yeah that´s a funny thing i can really ignore my appetit very well and really have to force me to overeat until it hurts a little and you get that feeling of a very full belly which is very nice......

And it´s really noticeable to me when i gained 4 kg or about that much ....then the flab between my stomach muscles (which are still there somewhere^^) and the skin, becomes more so it get´s softer and a little more jiggly ;-).
And i of curse notice the more bulge over my jeans ^^.

But i really would be interested how it would feel gaining say 10kg and realize your belly squishes when leaning forward or it really jiggle when walking ......
10 years

NO you are not ^^ hihi

But that´s why i would think it would be extremel yinteresting to see what happened if i would have a gf who likes to prepare food and make it ready available or I cook more often to maybe lure her into eating more ...and that would be much cheaper then buy ready food you are right ^^.
10 years