Gaining

Is it just my imagination...

...or are more people into eating lots and getting fat(ter) these days than ever before? Or are they just more open about it?
10 years

I think there may be some normalization effect, where people would rather fit in than stand out. If most of your peers are on the chubby side, even if you get kudos for being thin, a lot of people would also be more comfortable being plump, I think.
10 years

In my initial entry on this thread I was thinking mainly of how people on-line are, on sites like this one, youtube, curvage, etc. Even on ff there's more acceptance and enthusiasm about gaining than there was 5 years ago. That's my impression anyway.

Though your comments on the general culuture's acceptance are nice too.
10 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
In my initial entry on this thread I was thinking mainly of how people on-line are, on sites like this one, youtube, curvage, etc. Even on ff there's more acceptance and enthusiasm about gaining than there was 5 years ago. That's my impression anyway.

Though your comments on the general culuture's acceptance are nice too.

I'd say it is definitely NOT your imagination! You are right, 5 years ago FF was fun enough to lurk around, read stories, and read forum posts of those who had weight gain and stuffing fantasies, but nothing too spectacular--at least imo.

But in the past year or so, i've seen just such a wonderful assortment of female feedees who start out averege or even super skinny and actually take the plunge and fatten up beautifully...and they seem to fatten up so fast it's unbelievable!

Back in the day, when i was a young and curious feeder, i used to have a huge "cyber crush" on the lovely and beautiful Neko Kiera (and it would be so great to see her on here and the other sites again with a hello and an update, btw). She was super cute, and was a genuine feedee. She was willing to share her "fat" and witty personality with those who appreciated it. She had super cool commentary and produced pics and vids that, still to this day, are some of the absolute best! Her weight fluctuated and for a while she had a slow but steady gain that she showcased on her old myspace page (aah myspace...haha), but i believe she left the scene quite on the skinny side...

Anyway, my point is that i seriously never thought it could get any better than our dear old Neko--a very pretty skinny girl who fattened herself up a bit, shared in the feeder/feedee fantasies, and tempted us all with her wonderful photos.

Turns out i was wrong, and it has gotten better than this indeed! Beautiful skinny feedees excitingly fattening themselves up and sharing their progress is just so much more prevalent now on here--and one in particular has surpassed the legendary Neko as the ultimate fantasy (yet real) feedee for sure *wink* smiley

I really can't say why we now have the splendid pleasure of seeing more and more feedees coming out of the closet and acting on their desires to gain weight and get fat, but i truly hope this trend continues! smiley
10 years

oh i miss neko :-(

it was really amazing beautiful to see her gain weight and perform some sexy vids ^^
10 years

otherland78 wrote:
oh i miss neko :-(

it was really amazing beautiful to see her gain weight and perform some sexy vids ^^

Yes, Neko was great-- such a beauty, and she seemed to have a cool personality. I never chatted with her much, but she was nice enough to reply to a few of my short PM's a while back on my old FF account.
10 years