Gaining

Heavy cream - newbie

also honey does kill the taste from my experience

or maple syrup...I cant remember as its been ages since I've had it.
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

Dude, srsly... why do you want to choke on heavy cream if you don't like it? Maybe you should use butter everywhere, as it's basically the most fat saturated dairy, way more than milk or cream.
So try making butter oreos with sugar cookies. Its tasty for me, hope for you too. Or make buttered toasts...
Also melt butter in hot food, fry things on or in it (eggs fried on butter R wonderful) and etc...
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

Notgivnup14 wrote:
I don't wanna get super fat just a trial 15-20 lbs.

Then I doubt you need that heavy cream thing. It's more like a hardcore gaining booster.

For you I think would be enough just to make preference for fatty and tasty food. Pizzas, donuts, coke...
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

so for me it´s working :-) gained about 3kg the last week with eating more a day and maybe even stuffing but adding 400ml of heavy cream before going to bed or mix it in a shake

its about 1200kcal with only the cream

hehe but i definately feel more chubbiness around my belly button
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

You have to mix it with something first to thin it and cut the richness. I like to use chocolate milk. I usually mix it in equal parts. Quart Heavy Cream/Quart Chocolate Milk.
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

Way to grow Mischief smiley
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

It's very good, rich and sweet. But I say again, if you're not used to eating lots of rich food you'll probably want to mix it with whole milk so it won't be so thick.
10 years