Gaining

Can't get enough teasing?

butterflybelly wrote:
As a young girl who went from slender and fit to chubby with a noticeably large potbelly, I get a lot of teasing both in real life and on the internet. The comments I get from old friends- "wow Brittany, getting a little plump there?" and "you seem to be porking up quite a bit" and "my, my, that's a lot of food on your plate, better watch yourself little piggy" (the last two from my grandmother at Christmas this past year) never seem to stop turning me on. When a feeder messages me about how he wants to fatten me up or watch me turn into a greedy hog, I just get way too horny. My boyfriend who doesn't know that I'm a feedee tried zipping up my dress for me today and gave my belly a rough pat and said, "well, Brittany, you're getting to be a pretty big girl, now. Either watch that gut of yours or buy
yourself some new clothes" and I just couldnt keep my hands off of him, I don't know if there's such a thing as too much

The more you get teased, the more it's gonna make you want to gain.

The more you gain, the more you're gonna get teased.

You have a long way to go. Enjoy it!
10 years

Can't get enough teasing?

I love to tease others (never loved teasing of any kind myself, hmmm). There's always a limit though for a person, some people like to be embarrassed/dominated and some people like a little and some not at all. Teasing is always a bit sadistic even if you care for or even love the person you're teasing. It's fun though! And very hard not to. I immediately want to tease an adorable porker. That's what the cuties are there for. smiley Just gotta make sure you're on the same page.
10 years