Gaining

Lipase drugs

LadyEjkua wrote:
Dear MXRTM,

I think you shouldn't look for all these far fetched gaining methods. If you want to gain, just do it. It's simply consuming more calories than you need. I always advice people to drink lots of fruit juice all day.

Well, I have the same problem: I gain really slowly and hard. I can eat tons and tons of food and if I get too much fat or even drink heavy cream, my digestion goes into rebellion and I feel sick and miserable (I don't throw up or anything). I can tell that my body can't even digest that much fat and so I have been exploring lipase myself and so far don't know if it did anything. Rapid weight gain it did not promote in my case in any case. I can totally understand why people want to speed up their gaining. Some people (like me) love the fat and the jiggle and well, love food, but it is not all about the food and eating, probably because I don't have the bottomless hunger that some people have (I wish I did though).
And I truely truely hate to gain slowly, so I can't even tell that I am putting on anything. I wish to conciously and intentially gain and see it, feel it, experience it! That is my reason for going for lipase and other things.
10 years

Lipase drugs

Which one are people using...?
10 years

Lipase drugs

Ok just went to my local health food shop and picked some up. Will so how it goes..

Got 2.4kg of lasagne to stuff myself on tonight... That'll test them lol
10 years