Gaining

Gain a few lbs for your love

I would love to :-) since this is what i always wanted to try to gain trough love and a little naughty experiences to feed maybe in a ramantic sensual situation like cooking together then feeding the otehr until my belly is so round and stuffed and i´m helpless so my gf can do whatever she likes with me ^^...
or feed my gf a little more while cooking so she get some nice soft body changes over time ....

but i really couldn´t promise i won´t get back in some more fitter shape some day as i like sports from time to time always did but i can´t resist the urge to get chubby enough and feel the love of a girl liking this on me teasing me and trying to get me chubbier even when i would think whow i reall ygot chubby maybe cut back a bit^^.

It´s really erotic to think about such a lovingly cute scenario where me and my partner gain do food and sexy games even naughty bets or things like that and gain a few maybe a few more on me ^^ but get back into some fitter shape and have fun again as i tend to think that for my taste a shape looses it´s sexiness after gaining to much .....
10 years

Gain a few lbs for your love

OnyxStar wrote:
Thats cool! I dont think gaining for others is bad, if you enjoy it too. That just makes it even more fun! smiley So when you told him, did you have any idea he could be into it, or did he just like it so much that he ended up wanting more?

i really like only smaller gains but i definately sense that there is a high propability that finding a nice girl to love and do a little weight gain with her would lead to more on me then just 20lbs if she likes it on me ^^

i realized that it´s like with alcohol after a certain time you really like to see a little more ^^

@Xodem or what would you say having the luck to experience it close by ^^?
10 years