Gaining

Meeting your past self.

I think I would be terrified, I used to be scared to gain myself as a feeder. Then some years back, I started to get an inkling, that the stories I wrote were a little bit too good and too empathic, knowing intimate fantasies of female feedees and well, that was of course because I am one myself. (feedee, but not female ;-)

If a future self came back to me now, I would not be surprised, but amazed of how fat I have gotten. I wonder if a vision that I had in a dream the other day would come true: Will I become one of the best documented and outspoken male feedees on the web? Somebody that is totally at peace with being very very fat, even immobile and serves as a positive example for other (male) feedees.

I never had any aspirations ever to become the fattest man alive, but I got a funny feeling that this might actually happening, that it would help others and serve as a positive example / role model. Because so many are in the closet, scared to gain, isolated and have a hard time making the gaining and fattening with somebody else real.

And after all, me as the maker of extremefeeding dot com should probably be extremely fat ;-)

It might help to know that you will get fat anyway, that it already happened, and that you can just speed it up, instead of fighting it for another 10 years. And a future self coming back in time might just do that.
10 years