General

Feedee jealousy

It's only a barrier to those who will LET IT be a barrier from them.

You are who you are. Some get aroused by eating and gaining, some get aroused by those who gain and are fat, some get aroused by wanting to make someone big and fat.

We all have our own little quirks.

I wasn't going to chime in, but your last response got me talking. lol

Honestly, if not being sexually into the fetish is a "barrier" from someone, then they more than likely aren't the one you should be going after/fighting for.

barriers can be broken, but to refuse you because you aren't into the sexual fetish part is just asinine. But, that's just my 2 cents.
10 years

Feedee jealousy

Lovefromthefb wrote:
In some cases i am willing to accommodate, but its not really my thing. I wonder if that will always be a barrier...

There are FAs who like the size of a big woman. They come in all categories, some like chubby, other prefer BBW, some want an SSBBW and some have a broad variation in size preference.
There are feeders, and they also come in different forms. Some like the act of feeding, and the weight gain is less important for them, for some the weight gain is more important than the feeding itself, some like a relatively small feedee, others prefer to start with a feedee who is already big or very big, some are "hardcore" in their fetish, some are "softer".

The beauty of nature is that for each preference, there are likeminded partners. You have to chose the type(s) of man that you feel most comfortable with, whether it is just an FA, or someone with some feeder tendencies.
10 years