General

Introducing feeding ?

So my question is, how can you tell who would want tobe a foodee/ feedee? More importantly, how would you ever initiate that conversation that you would like to be someones feeder.

A bit of background info.
I imagine I would be classed as a lurker on here as I talk or contribute rarely. I definatly prefer larger women, yet being relatively young, I've just turned 20, there are few people I meet that are happy being even slightly chubby.

What I'm after really, are peoples experiences of being introduced into feeding or being fed. If I could have some replies with some personnal experiences that would be great smiley
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

Exactly what I feel, its quite a risk that a friendship could be broken by even a slight reference
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

99.99% of the people do not want to gain. I think people who come to this website sort of lose the reality of that fact. The best way to find a feedee is to be on a website, and find someone who is already into it.
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

I didn't really feel I had anything to contribute, just reading what others put on the shout box and forum I found interesting. Johnxyz, I think your right, on FF acceptance feels so common, whereas reality seems very grey.
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

Aha no I'm not, I really like staying active, especially with friends, so id love to take my partner along with me
And thanks dude smiley
10 years

Introducing feeding ?

I think that there are ways to bring it up, but I just don't think too many people are going to be in it. You can mention that you know someone who is fattening their girlfriend. And then see if the person freaks out, or says that it sounds like fun.
10 years