Gaining

Girls on moobs

Most FFAs have plenty of love to spare for the old manboobs smiley no need to worry over that.
10 years

Girls on moobs

oh i have hair on my chest ^^
at least if not anymanboobs i feel quite proud of my pecs staying nearly as perky as when i did sports despite my softer belly ;-) but well if a girl get a little meat on me in that area, too a little is ok ^^ but i doubt that here are any girls ;-) being qulified for fattening me!!!! up yet ;-) ^^
10 years

Girls on moobs

haha oh that´s funny i at least have more hair in the middle of my chest but to a bit on my still not so soft moobs :-)
10 years

Girls on moobs

Fuzzy moobs and a beard, I think I fit that category!
10 years

Girls on moobs

loopytheone wrote:
OniGumo is totally right! I think most FFA like the moobs! I prefer smooth chests or chests with just a bit of hair in the centre of the chest but that is just me!

That's basically the sort of setup I have smiley I do have hair over my whole torso but it doesn't show up well in photos because it's rather fine.
10 years

Girls on moobs

Not my fave thing, but they go with the territory. I don't think you could like big guys and refuse to have anything to do with moobs. smiley
10 years

Girls on moobs

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Is there any way to make my moobs bigger and more femine? My moobs would grow if I gain even more weight but same time my belly would grow.

I don't mind the belly getting bigger actually would like it but would really like to see my moobs swell into a huge sixe.

Do a search. We have talked about this before. You can take female hormones, but the side effects can be pretty bad.
10 years