Gaining

Chubby or fat?

For a girl, maybe when the muffin top becomes fairly doughy. Round buttocks? Enough back fat to sink your fingers into? smiley
10 years

Chubby or fat?

This is a great question.....and not easy to answer. I will try my quick version.

Chubby-Layers of fat that make the body look thick and soft.

Fat-multiple upon multiple layers of fat which drastically changes the entire physique.

I kind of liked what was said earlier about not being able to hide it through clothes.

This is a very tough question to ultimately answer in words.....can I have pictures to comment on whether they are chubby or fat?
10 years

Chubby or fat?

Okay, just started a new thread to help answer this. See "Slim to Fat" in this forum.
10 years

Chubby or fat?

Personally, I would consider "chubby" as overweight, clothes tighter, etc. Fat as obese, belly hanging, wide bottom, thick thighs.
Also, using chubby to described a child, say versus an adult.

Just some thoughts.
10 years

Chubby or fat?

I guess I'm a few stages beyond fat then. lol
10 years

Chubby or fat?

Oh, I'm definitely fat. Not very fat, yet...but fat.

Women, it all depends. Actually, it all depends for men and women. Some hold it well.

I'm fat, but if you looked at my pics, you'd probably never guess I'm almost 400lbs. Someone at work said I was probably only 310-325. HA! Jokes on them.

So yeah, it all depends on how their body takes to holding it. smiley
10 years

Chubby or fat?

loopytheone wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I guess I'm a few stages beyond fat then. lol

You are beyond fat and onto the awesome scale! smiley

In answer to this topic, I guess I am somewhat unusual in that I will use the word chubby to describe anybody from mildly to significantly overweight. My ex was about 5'6 and 450lbs and I still called him chubby. I generally don't call people fat as I don't like that word much but that is just me!

Yes exactly ;-)

i would hate the word fat somehow ....and would love to be called chubby even if i ever gain over that line where i would look fat ^^

Chubby is such a sweet cuddly word :-)
10 years