Gaining

Closet female feedees

Yes. I mean it's pretty awkward to be 100% open about it. What is she going to do, say "I find eating and gaining to be extraordinarily erotic" to every person she passes?
10 years

Closet female feedees

Of course, it's pretty hard to be 100% in the closet. Even if you overeat in secret, which is not always easy, you can't keep your expanding body in the closet!

Naturally, you don't have to tell people why you're gaining. But they might be suspicious. Especially when you are unapologetic about your gain and express zero interest in dieting!
10 years

Closet female feedees

The concept of a person being "in the closet" about her or his sexual preferences is a rather odd one, since t is very rare for anyone to discuss these things in public. What exactly would a non-closeted feedee do that a closeted one would not - wear a t-short with "I am a feedee" written on it?
10 years

Closet female feedees

mrman1980uk wrote:
The concept of a person being "in the closet" about her or his sexual preferences is a rather odd one, since t is very rare for anyone to discuss these things in public. What exactly would a non-closeted feedee do that a closeted one would not - wear a t-short with "I am a feedee" written on it?

Yeah, that was my initial point. I think mostly there's no difference between in and out of the closet. Exceptions:

1. If you're out, you make no attempt to hide your eating habits or your gain.

2. If you're out, and someone asks you about feedism or whether you're intentionally gaining, you admit it.

3. If you're in, you may lie about these things. Maybe you'll promise to diet even though you have no intention of doing so.
10 years