Lifestyle tips

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

For me, it's the fat itself, and the process of getting fatter. ...the act of filling my belly just a little too much ...the taste and texture of fattening foods, and the thought of what they'll do to my body.

A fun, intelligent, attractive lady who is turned on by my fat, by watching me fill my belly and by encouraging me to eat entirely too much (and then a little more)

...by loving, holding, kissing, and caressing my fat

...by monitoring my progress as I grow

...by making making sure there is little I need to do besides eating, digesting, and converting calories into fat...

...would make it all the more enjoyable.smiley
10 years

hungryfatman wrote:
For me, it's the fat itself, and the process of getting fatter. ...the act of filling my belly just a little too much ...the taste and texture of fattening foods, and the thought of what they'll do to my body.

A fun, intelligent, attractive lady who is turned on by my fat, by watching me fill my belly and by encouraging me to eat entirely too much (and then a little more)

...by loving, holding, kissing, and caressing my fat

...by monitoring my progress as I grow

...by making making sure there is little I need to do besides eating, digesting, and converting calories into fat...

...would make it all the more enjoyable.smiley

love this and agree 100% ;-)

sorry for the late reply.
10 years

I guess I'm versatile in the whole sub/dom thing when it comes to feeding/weight gain. I find appeal in various aspects of it, though neither is necessarily required.

I derive pleasure from being stuffed and gaining weight, so if a woman feeder sees it as "pleasing her guy" - I'm totally down with that.

On the flip side, if she wants to take charge and tie me up and force me to eat, tease me and call me tubby or piggy or whatever, I'd enjoy that too.

For me, it's more of a mutual enjoyment of the process. And I like the idea of the weight being able to be referred to as "love pounds".
9 years

In answer to the original question, yes I do get turned on looking at my own fat belly and huge ***. I don't know why, but I do. I'm straight and married to a BBW. We are old, so sex really doesn't happen anymore. I'm sure my gaining weight is taking the it's place. My wife must notice I have gained weight, but she hasn't said anything or made it an issue. But I have noticed she is more comfortable with her weight. Last year around this time she was actively trying to lose weight and eat better, not this year! Great post, thanks for asking the question.
9 years
12   loading