Stuffing

Stuffing piece in hellogiggles

I'll never understand why people bother writing articles about fetishes/kinks. Of course a person that isn't into it won't "get it." It's just a way to rudely point a finger and say "hah, get a load of this weird shit."
9 years

Stuffing piece in hellogiggles

You know it seems like the writer is looking for a trend or movement away from the "thigh gap craze" and to support her hypothesis she is (hopefully) subconsciously missing the lifespan of the stuffing fetish. I would contend that if feedists are becoming more prevelent it is because it's easier to find community in the fetish than ever before. With sites like FF, it is easier to know you aren't alone in ones desires and it can have an emboldening affect on people to act out a fantasy rather than just dreaming of it.

And for gods sake why is it that whenever I read something about stuffig or being a feedee it's always only that women partake?! I am most certainly a man and I love being stuffed and definitely identify most strongly as a feedee. Just because it can be considered the sub in the relationship doesn't mean it is inherently femine. (Steps down from his soap box)
9 years