General

How does our fetish come about

Hi All,

I know this has been put up lots of times but I was thinking about it and really want to know why we have a fat fetish or preference.

I find fat and curvy girls attractive, I want to gain weight, have big manboobs, maybe help my girlfriend when I get one gain weight. The others things that turn us on like I like big bellies and want to eat like a pig.

Why is that?
10 years

The fat/feeding fetish is probably one of the most biologically straight forward. You like it because high body weight can be an indicator of heartiness. And also indicates that the individual in question doesn't have a hard time finding food, which is advantageous to the species.
10 years

its the age old question of nature vs nurture, so far no one really knows which one impacts fetishes more
10 years

Ive always been attracted to bigger women. I first girlfriend was 6'4, pushing 275. I love taller women too. Just always been my thing, I guess. I never put much emphasis into Why I have my fetish.
10 years

Cilla wrote:
Hi All, I have been engaged to a man for the past year and recently found out that he is a feedee through some emails from girls that his met on websites similar to this. I guess I am looking to get some insight on how this all works - but most importantly if feedee and have relationships with non-feeders?
No real straight awnser as to how this comes to be, everyone will have a diffrent tale of how they came to this world. I'd suggest maybe asking him about these questions and maybe admitting to him that you know.

As for the second part, it might be a bit frustrating living with someone that isn't into the fetish. But if you guy's are getting married I'd assume he enjoy's being with you even without you being into it. But accepting it and a slight dive into the fantasy now and again can help keep things good between you two stable.

I suppose the real question is, how do you feel about someone who want's to get fatter? Seeing your partner partake in this and change physically. Even if you don't get involved in it, you will still be seeing the effects of it over time in the marriage.
9 years

I always try to apply logic to questions like this.

For me, as someone who loves motorbikes, if a 100bhp bike is good, a 150bhp bike is better. It's faster and therefore more fun and hence attractive.

If you invest some money, you want it to grow(see where I'm heading here?) and the more it grows the better.

As you get older and (hopefully) better off financially, you want a bit more comfort, a bit more luxury.

So, without wanting to sound like I'm objectifying women, if you marry a woman when she's young and slim (as I did) and over time (25 years and counting) she enjoys her food and isn't in to exercise, so she piles on the weight - that's great. That's desirable. That's progress. That's maintaining lust and the physical side of the relationship.

To me , taking the standard female shape (in Western society, slim) and see it grow and inflate equates to natural improvement and greater attractiveness. It's getting more bang for your buck.

If my wife really wanted to get slim again I'd support that because I love her, but I'm happy to say the least that she is happy to eat lots of fattening food and not exercise to much. I'd love her slim, but I'll always prefer bigger women, all else being equal.
9 years