Extreme obesity

Scared and aroused

I have had a fat fetish for as long as I can remember. I really like it as well and do not want it to go away and it won't if you are honest with yourself. You do not have to become immobile to fulfill the your desire to become fatter. Just enjoy all the food that you love and see where it goes. Your body will tell you when it has reached a point to where your weight should not go any higher. As much as the fantasy of being immobile may be very arousing, the actuality is not a way you want to live. So relax and enjoy the ride.
10 years

Scared and aroused

Agreed. There should be nothing to worry about. A friend of mine in Cali was gaining and eventually her body said "Hey, no. that's enough" She's only 415 or so, but her back/shoulder muscles ache on a regular basis. She got down to about 390, looks great, feels great and maintains.

So yeah, I'm a believer that your body will tell you. I've heard other people claim the same things as my friend.
10 years

Scared and aroused

I don't think people who are gaining can really look that far ahead. It is too scarey if you do. You have to take one day at a time. As others have pointed out, people have stopped gaining, either on purpose, or they just hit their setpoint.

Think of it as any other risk you take. Smokers, race car drivers and sky divers may also be cutting some years off their lives. But, if they are happy, it might be worth it.
10 years