Gaining

My weight gain video

dailymotion.com/video/x26su3w_rubens-feeder-male-feedee-being-fattened-up-by-female-feeders_lifestyle

A video of my gaining progress, with a before after shot. I can't wait to pop these pants. Isn’t it wonderful, this feeling? To know that you will gain, expand, become more, that your belly will expand and balloon up with fat and is just longing to hang? How the word obese spells magic and attracts you irresistible. That the process will happen if I want it or not. That gaining is not an option, but a natural consequence and something you can’t resist? To notice that other people notice that you fattened up and make these indirect comments, and you wish you could tell them the truth. That you feel wonderful being large, that you are happy to be fat. And that they will see you expand and become very obese, and that you won’t stay in this shape, for long.

And if they were to ask why, you would expain that well, a pig can escape being fattened up, but that soon it would miss it, it would feel in its bones that it is something that is good for it, that it is something that it was born to do. And that it soon years for somebody to feed it, help it gain and be satisfied when the belly gets larger.Someone that understands you, that accompanies you on your path to grow fatter and fatter, that you feel you were born to expand and gain and become more and more jiggly fat.

That you dream about it, yearn for it and can’t wait till you start growing again. That you can’t help it and like a pig, feel it deep inside you.
9 years