General

Hurt by bfs f.a. actions.help!

He's a piece of shit. Ditch him.

But make sure you drop something heavy on his dick first so that he can't use it for a while.
9 years

not really valuable input from me here but, he sounds like an absolute knobhead. sack him off and find someone decent. don't be treated like a fool, he's not worth your time.
9 years

One can't change what arouses them.

Outside influences are even less likely to have an effect.
9 years

This kind of reminds me of a relatioship I had many years ago. The woman was a lesbian, but wanted to put up "straight front" in front of her parents, priest, friends and family. She was not honest with herself or me. Nothing seemed to work out.

Obviously your boyfriend wants to put up a front of dating thin women. If one gets fat, then it wasn't his choice, "it just happened," and it's OK. But he has a fetish for fat women.

You can dump him and blame him, or you can mutually decide to break up. It really doesn't matter because you two just don't belong together.
9 years

Sorry to hear of your situation....the immediate reaction would be to be upset, hurt and want to ditch him as most have said. However if you truly have feelings for him, talk with him. There is a reason for this behavior, find out why. The best thing is to have an open line of communication between each other......you may be surprised to why it happened or be able to fix the issue. People make mistakes, I'm not saying to give him another chance but at least find out why and what can be done. The most wonderful relationships are open, honest and one's that we learn from, good and unfortunately at times, bad. Good luck.
9 years

amandany13 wrote:
but i DO feel like putting on weight was the worst thing i could have done because it was the first time he ever was able to see his fantasy play out in real life. i was the first GF that he ever shared his true desires with. like i said, the flood gates were opened.... i think it ruined my relationship and it most definitely crushed my self esteem and broke the hearts of a few girls from this site....

Putting on weight is not what ruined your relationship, his behavior did! You didn't open the gates, I am sure he was already doing this before you gained the weight. He is a closet FA who used a slim, good looking girl like yourself to put up a front towards friends and family. My only advice would be to dump him.
9 years

Androst wrote:
It's quite easy to judge when you're not wearing the other person's shoes.

I think it's pretty easy to judge when you're chatting up women on this site behind your girlfriend's back because she won't do something that she doesn't want to in order to make you more attracted to her.

But if there's another side to this that doesn't make you out to be a piece of shit, please feel free to share. I'm sure that the women you've led on and chatted up here are eager to hear it.
9 years

Androst wrote:
I realize that dealing with the close-minded and stubborn is futile and that your very biased opinions are built upon a very shaky foundation of not very well Proven facts.

Must be a large Christian population here.

You seem like a real catch.

I stand by my initial advice. Even more strongly now than before.
9 years