General

"i put you on a diet"

Firstly, this wouldn't happen because my boyfriend is an FA. But if it DID, I would totally just completely go against him and eat wayyy more than normal really obviously to do the exact opposite and show him he can't tell me what to do.
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

SilverRider wrote:
Firstly, this wouldn't happen because my boyfriend is an FA. But if it DID, I would totally just completely go against him and eat wayyy more than normal really obviously to do the exact opposite and show him he can't tell me what to do.

Interesting reaction! Obviously very sexy from a weight gain perspective!
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

voluptuouslover wrote:
SilverRider wrote:

Yeah... I kind of want him to tell me to go on a diet now....
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

SilverRider wrote:
voluptuouslover wrote:
SilverRider wrote:

Yeah... I kind of want him to tell me to go on a diet now....

Ok....I have to say that is sooooo Hot!

I wish my wife would have the same reaction if I told her that.....and she would make it her project to get as Fat as she could!

Hmmmm maybe reverse Psychology is the way?
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

I'm going to seriously hope it's part of an almighty hot role play and that he's gonna ask me if I've gained, and tell me he's only asking because my belly is really embarrassingly huge these days, make me stand on the scales, pinch and prod my tummy and tell me I've got waaaaay too fat, measure me and write up my stats on a wall chart illustrating how far I am away from any kind of acceptable shape, make me do sit ups and laugh when I can't do more than a few, force me to jog on the (handily sited) treadmill while I huff and puff and get humiliated by how much I wobble [etc, etc]

smiley
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

I had that happen in a doctor's office, and I screamed at her. I think it is on my record as to not to suggest a diet.
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

foxglove wrote:
I'm going to seriously hope it's part of an almighty hot role play and that he's gonna ask me if I've gained, and tell me he's only asking because my belly is really embarrassingly huge these days, make me stand on the scales, pinch and prod my tummy and tell me I've got waaaaay too fat, measure me and write up my stats on a wall chart illustrating how far I am away from any kind of acceptable shape, make me do sit ups and laugh when I can't do more than a few, force me to jog on the (handily sited) treadmill while I huff and puff and get humiliated by how much I wobble [etc, etc]

smiley

I like that, very hot. Either me being told, or me doing the telling, either is fine, although my preference would be me doing the telling. smiley
Outside of that scenario, it would go in one ear and straight out the other. I wouldn't consider ending a relationship unless they made too much of a meal out of it. smiley
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

foxglove wrote:
smiley

soooo hot! smileysmileysmiley
9 years

"i put you on a diet"

Like many of you had said, he would not be around anymore if he thinks he can dictate what I do with my body. I am not his property, he does not own me and he if he has a problem with the way I look then there's fifty other guys (mostly on sites like this where the demand for FFA's is high)waiting to eagerly take his place.
9 years