Gaining

Weight gain revenge fantasy!

I often have the fantasy of someone getting revenge either by forcing (or encouraging) another to gain weight -- and also revenge by getting fat themselves.

This seems a common theme in some of the short stories on here as well, so I know I am not alone in this fantasy.

For example, a man dumps his wife or girlfriend, and in a vengeful mood (or simply to console herself), she eats and grows fat. The same fantasy works for the dumped male as well.

Anyway, check out this story of a real-life story where the guy - a UCLA football player -- gets ripped after being dumped by a cheerleader. Interesting story, and you might find the photos quite intriguing as well. I imagine this all going in the opposite direction, of course -- him as fit when dumped then gaining weight just to "show her".

Here is the link to the story and plenty of photos of him and others:

espndaily.net/worlds-first-muscle-building-combo-revealed/
9 years

oh yes i have so many thoughts of revenge fattening :-) hehe as you might now

but not to an real evil fattening but more like i know he/she likes it to but is ambiguish about the feelings and i so like the teasing aspect if someone is liking it but a little unsure counts for me and my maybe gf some day .:-)

Or i would prefer like some sort of bet fattening after loosing :-)
9 years

Growinlovehandles, you obviously know where I stand on this fantasy. I have written several stories with this very thread. I hope you get a lot of responses,

Ned Fox
9 years