Gaining

Wg experiment 10kg in 5days

I experimented with that too and I gained 10 kg in one month, with a feeder. And for me it has always been that after I overeat so much, I get sick of food and am not hungry at all anymore.
Also, I can attest that most of the fat goes through undigested. What a wonder that would be if there was a way to gain 1 to 2 kg per day.

I wonder if there are people that gain extremely easy that can grow this fast. I don't think I can, at least not now with my 122 kg, but maybe when I'm fatter, as the existing fat might do something to the speed of how you gain.

The the weight stick after all, how much did you gain?
How fat do you want to get?

Are you still afraid of it? I noticed for some strange reason, at least for me, I usually gain best when I don't want it, when I start stuffing and force myself to gain, then it does not work so well. But when I feel, OK, now I want to take a break and not gain, then it seems that that encourages fattening a big deal ;-)
9 years

sure that owuld be interesting to eperience but as rubens said ......

it really hard after a stuffing day to go on cause your belly just feel not good and somehow rumbling the whole time

if a girl ever would tempt me to go for such a bet with say two weeks 7kg i would love to apply :-) of course she would have to chat with me and encourage me to see the pic in the end .....:-)
9 years

Wow, that is a true fat bomb! How much is the drink? I don't see any way to see the price or even order it.
9 years

Currently on a week long challenge and I have to say becoming dehydrated is really slowing me down. Not majorly but instead of 10k calories yesterday I was only able to get down 9k.

Putting on weight, especially if its new fat, requires a lot of water and vitamins. Make sure you get plenty of those. If you do manage to consume 16k a day that's impressive! smiley

Also with this rapid of a gain it isn't about consuming it which is the problem. It's digesting 16k calories a day that's going to be the hard part. For me sleeping right after a few thousand calories usually means I wake up an hour later with a lot more fat. smiley
9 years

although i must add if a girl would tempt me to try this i would even better if i lost a bet agaist her before smiley
9 years